Sweet Tooth Remix Cards

Last week I shared layouts I made from the Sweet Tooth Remix collection. Today I'll show you how to transform that same collection into 24 greeting cards using Club Scrap card making formulas!

I started with the Color-blocked Card Formula Tricia shared for the Surprise blog hop. The formula makes ten cards from five sheets of paper.


All of the cards were made using papers from the kit, along with the Cutaparts and photo mats. I added baker's twine and stamped sentiments to some of the cards. The "low carb" sentiment is from the Trattoria Jumbo stamp sheet. 


Stamp the dark brown panel with confetti and streamer images (Surprise Art Nouveau stamps) in White pigment ink.


The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Trattoria Greeting stamps.



Adhere Scandinavia Lite Sparkle Dots to the top of the cupcakes.


The remaining fourteen cards were made using different card making formulas from past Club Scrap Idea Decks. (The Assembly Line Card Making Idea Deck Volume 2 is still available!) For details on which cards were used, visit the Club Scrap blog


The birthday and "celebrate" sentiments are from the Delft Greeting stamps. I added baker's twine and three Scandinavia Lite Sparkle Stickers aligned using the zero center feature on my Club Scrap grid ruler.




Add baker's twine tied with the Sweet Tooth ice cream charms.



Stamp confetti and streamer images (Surprise Art Nouveau stamp sheet) in Distress Oxide ink onto the white panel. 


Use white pigment ink to stamp the lighted garland image. Add a few Scandinavia Lite Sparkle Stickers to several of the "lights" along the strand for dimension.


Trim the Sweet Tooth Remix Polka Dot bags to 5.25" and adhere to the center section of the tri-fold card. It's a great place for a secret greeting or gift card enclosure!



Birthday sentiment from the Delft Greeting UM.

Trattoria Art Nouveau sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed this tour of my Sweet Tooth cards and that it inspires you to give this method a try yourself!

Happy card making!

Comments

  1. Karen, I love all your cards, but I especially loved how you added the dots to the stamped light strands!! WOW what a great look. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Karen! You added so many neat little touches. The secret gift card holder insert is brilliant! I’m so glad you included close ups of the details! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun set of cards Karen! I love the dots added to the light strand. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, these turned out cute! Maybe I'll make some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment