Sweet Tooth Remix Layouts

Club Scrap's original Sweet Tooth collection was so popular, they decided to do a Remix! The pages are adorable and an excellent fit for so many occasions.

My daughter turned 18 in December--where does the time go? Her friend threw her a surprise birthday party at our home. The paper colors and sentiments paired really well with the photos. I added cupcakes and numbers die cut from coordinating papers, along with Scandinavia Lite Sparkle Dot "sprinkles".

Sweet Tooth Remix Layout 1 & 2

Sweet Tooth Remix Layout 5 & 6
I scrapped the "ice cream" pages with photos of my friend's grandson enjoying custard from our local Culver's.

Sweet Tooth Remix Layout 3 & 4
Don't you just love that sweet face?

Happy scrapping!



Comments

  1. Fun pages Karen! 18 looks good on her and the ice cream pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't decided what to do with this kit. I think I may try your hybrid pages/cards idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment