Ports of Call Scrapbook Pages

The collections Club Scrap released during their Anniversary cruise are, well, PERFECT for scrapping cruise memories! I immediately found photos that worked for six of the eight layouts from the Ports of Call Page kit. (Never fear, I'm sure those last two pages will "find" photos soon enough!) Visit the Club Scrap blog for details about this collection.

To make room for additional photos, I used one of the the cutapart sentiments on the left as a photo mat.

Ports of Call Layouts 1 & 2
I'm in love with the artwork in this collection! The colors are happy, fresh, and tropical, perfect for any seaside adventure.

Ports of Call Layouts 5 & 6

Ports of Call Layouts 7 & 8
Ah, I can just feel the sea breezes in my hair. Just kidding, as I'm typing this, I'm staring at an April snowfall outside my office window. Thank goodness I can relive these warm memories through my pages!

Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. Good for you for scrapping these so fast! I think this is my favorite collection of the CIAB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but it's hard for me to pick a favorite. They are each perfect in their own way!

      Delete

Post a Comment