Sunflowers Remix Cards

Using Club Scrap's new Deluxe Card Formula Bundle, I made two greeting card projects from the Sunflowers Remix, ready for gifting. Here's a closer look at the cards that fit inside the folio.

A2 Greeting Cards











Add the "hugs" sentiment from You've Got Mail stamp sheet.


3x3 Notecards


Some of the mini notecards were a bit plain, so I added stamps. Sentiments from the You've Got Mail stamp sheet fit the open spaces perfectly.


You can view all of the Sunflowers Remix cards and gifts on the Club Scrap blog.

Happy crafting!






Comments

  1. Karen, you did such a beautiful job on these cards. So gorgeous. I really love the fussy cut flower on the tag embellishment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! It makes sense that would be your favorite. You're the queen of fussy-cutting! I rarely have the patience, LOL. Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

      Delete
  2. OH my, loving all yourcards. This is such a beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...this kit makes stunning pages AND cards! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment