Shibori Pages 2.0

About a year ago I shared layouts made using the Shibori Page kit on the Club Scrap blog. Much like a comfy pair of denim jeans...this kit goes with everything!

This layout was ideal for photos of my son and his friends pre-Prom. I used the large cutapart sentiment on the left to mat an extra photo.

Shibori Layout 1 & 2
I had more of Emma's senior portrait proofs to scrap, and her denim jacket matches the blues perfectly! Rotating the left page allowed me to scrap vertical pics, instead of horizontal. The now-sideways sentiment is covered with a matted journaling box. The right layout is rotated as well.

Shibori Layout 3 & 4
So many vertical photos! Rotating the right side suited my needs better than the original plan. A slight shift in the cutapart elements works with the directional flip.

Shibori Layout 5 & 6
Our school colors are blue and white, so naturally tournament photos of the bowling team work especially well. Moving the two small cutparts on the right side allowed me to fit in one extra pic.

Shibori Layout 7 & 8
Lots of photos to scrap? Don't be afraid to use your favorite page kits more than once. 

Happy scrapping!



Comments

  1. A set of awesome pages and delightful puctures, Karen. love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a sundress that looks like shibori, and thought of this kit as I was buying it. Don't all scrapbookers do that? Great pages. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment