Christmas Market Layouts

Caution: Brag alert.

Because I had Club Scrap's Christmas Market pages prepped and assembled, I have eight pages from Christmas scrapped on December 27. (Also big thanks to Walgreen's 9 cent sale and 1 hour photo printing!)

Photos from our Wyngaard Christmas gathering:

Christmas Market Layout 1 & 2 (Photos by Chris Wyngaard)

Photos of Christmas Eve at the Chaffey's:

Christmas Market Layout 3 & 4

Emma and Max baking holiday gifts:

Christmas Market 5 & 6

And finally, Emma and (best friend) Lauren's visit with Santa.

Christmas Market 7 & 8 (Photos by Abby Pingel)

I have a handful of photos left to add to the scrapbook, but I'm feeling a sense of accomplishment--especially just two days after Christmas!

Happy (Christmas) scrapping!


Comments

  1. Girl, that is beyond caught up!! You’re practically scrapping before the events happen!!! 🤣🤣😱

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Pam said :) I totally want to be like you when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment