Coffeehouse Flexi Planner

One of my favorite projects from Club Scrap's 2017 Retreat is the Flexi Planner. The project helps me feel like I'm making progress in my feeble attempt to be more organized. Planners make great gifts, too. Last year I made several, customizing the papers to fit the personality of each recipient. I even made one a few years ago specifically for tracking Christmas cards and gifts.



I used Club Scrap's new Kraft Folding Board along with the Coffeehouse Page Kit to design my newest planner. Apply Earth hybrid ink to the cup and word from the Woodcut Pack to make them stand out against the ivory background.


Embellish the inside of the planner with the card kit print, printables from the Coffeehouse hybrid kit . . .



. . . cutaparts and stickers.


You'll have an endless supply of refills for your planner with the purchase of the Flexi Planner Printable Page Download.


Isn't she a beaut? I can't wait to start using it!



The planner structure can be made from any 80-100 lb. card stock. However, I prefer to make covers from folding board for extra sturdiness. Visit the Club Scrap blog to see the Flexi Planners I made with Club Scrap's "faux metal" folding board.

Don't be afraid to revisit older projects and reinvent them with newer papers and collections.

Happy crafting!

Comments

  1. This is just beautiful, Karen! Thank you for reminding us of these great projects and alternate kits to use. They always spark my creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by to check it out. I just love how useful and beautiful this project is! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Brew-tiful! This was a favorite project of mine from retreat! I think I have some of those extra pages around here somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get the printables, too, and print off as many as you like!

      Delete

Post a Comment