Coffeehouse Layouts

Club Scrap's December kit isn't just for coffee!

My husband and I recently went on a dinner train excursion. Most of the sentiments on the cutaparts worked very well for the occasion.

Coffeehouse Layout 1 & 2
 I covered one sentiment with a cropped photo of our table place card.


During our visit to the northwestern corner of the state, we stopped by the Leinenkugel brewery in Chippewa Falls. If you've never been, and find yourself in the area, I highly recommend it. "Brewing up some fun" applies to beer, too! I decided to skip the stickers at the top of each page . . .

Coffeehouse Layout 3 & 4
 . . . and used a strip of washi tape to mask the cutapart sentiment.


And naturally, photos of Max and his friend at a local coffee shop are a perfect fit for these pages!

Coffeehouse Layout 5 & 6
I look forward to seeing how others scrap the Coffeehouse page kit. In the mean time, happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. Using washi tape to mask some sentiments that don't apply is a FABULOUS idea! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Lisa said! You always find a way to make the kits work for your pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment