2019 - A year in review.

For the last few years, I've started the year with the same goal: Assemble each monthly Club Scrap kit, complete with photos and journaling, before month's end. I'm proud to say I've achieved that goal again in 2019. Eight pages each month for the year. That's 96 pages!


I scrapped a number of eight-page special release kits, too.

Ports of Call (six of eight pages)
Friendships
Navigation Remix
Sprinkles Remix
London Calling Remix (four of eight pages)
Christmas Market

If you add in bonus page formula layouts and past monthly kits I scrapped a second time, I completed a total of 220 pages in 2019.

I also made:
  • 121 greeting cards
  • 36 ATCs
  • 13 handmade books
  • 6 Notecard Carriers (with ten cards each)
I encourage you to join me in this goal in 2020. If this very busy, working mother of three can do it, so can you!

With Club Scrap's page kits (and about 3 hours each month), you can get a minimum of 96 pages completed - no weekends away required. (Ooh, but think of how much more you could accomplish if you did go away for a whole weekend!)

So are you in? Let's get those pages done before month's end - or at least before your next kit comes!

Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. Wow Karen! This is an amazing accomplishment! You are my hero. My new 2020 goal is to complete each month's bonus sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a major accomplishment! Big time stuff! :) Great job making time for your hobby. It's a healthy outlet and the recipients of your cards and gifts and readers of your pages will benefit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment