Eight Full of Scrap Cards

I recently used Club Scrap's project instructions download to create eight cards in a notecard carrier from their Full of Scrap kit. After the project was complete, I still had four 12x12 papers and assorted embellishments left over.

I wanted to see how many additional cards I could make with these leftover supplies. It turns out you can make another eight cards!

The steps are simple: Follow the #5 trimming instructions (page 2 of the notecard carrier instructions download) for all four papers. Doing so creates enough card bases and panels to mix and match for eight additional cards. Decorate the cards with remaining ribbons, cutaparts and scraps from the original card folio project.


You'll find there are quite a few narrow strips in the scrap pile. Why not trim each with scissors to create banners?


The use of foam adhesive makes the smaller sentiments "pop".



I love how quickly and easily these cards came together. I think I might have to try this entire project with a second card kit. Stay tuned!

Happy crafting!


Comments

  1. That is very clever. I made a notecard carrier set from the Farm Critters Page Kit and had lots of papers left over, so I definitely have enough for a second carrier, and maybe even a few extras after that! Thanks for this great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Pam, and for taking the time to comment. Your Farm Critters carrier turned out so cute!

      Delete
  2. Great use of left overs Karen! You've inspired me to go download all the new formulas :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment