Friendships Notecard Carrier

I recently shared a Friendships notecard carrier and cards on the Club Scrap blog. After completing the project, I had plenty of paper and embellishments left over. And since one 12x12 folding board makes two folio covers, I had everything I needed to complete a second project.

The Friendships card kit didn't feature printed paper, so I purchased a couple sheets of the 12x12 Prints from the page kit. I just love how that printed panel dresses up the outside of the carrier!


Slip off the belly band to reveal two pockets inside. Each pocket features a tab with a hook and loop closure designed to keep all eight cards (with envelopes) securely in place.


Here's a closer look at the finished greeting cards.





I just love the gift-giving potential of this project! Thanks to Club Scrap's Notecard Carrier project download, it's easy to transform any page kit or card kit into awesome gifts. Be sure to check out their digital hybrid store for more project instructions available for immediate download. Many projects include a video tutorial as well. It's like taking a private class with Tricia Morris!

Well, I'm off to make more projects for handmade Christmas gifts. Once you get going, it's really hard to stop!

Happy crafting!





Comments

  1. Karen, you are on a blogging roll! I love seeing all these projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam! I'm always quite productive at Silver Birch Ranch, and this year was no exception. Uninterrupted play time can be very motivating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment