Color Me Happy Cards

I went on a card-making spree over the weekend. Club Scrap's January Color Me Happy collection is, well, just so happy! The cheerful colors make perfect cards for all occasions.

I started with the Greetings to Go card kit. This kit is a no-brainer if you need awesome cards fast. Everything you need to make twelve cards is included--all you need is a trimmer and some adhesive.

The kit includes four each of three different sizes/styles.


This first set is a simple fold, yellow base with a teal panel. (One is missing from the photo because I already sent it to someone!)


I love the unique easel style of these cards. They are fun to display, but fold flat for mailing.


The four 5x7 cards can be scored and folded two different ways--either a simple half-fold, or a double accordion fold. I made two of each style.




The next batch of cards were made from the Color Me Happy Club Stamp kit. I followed most of the cutting and assembly instructions provided. However, I changed up some of the designs, adding images and sentiments from the Art Nouveau and Greeting stamps.



With some leftover elements, I was able to make three more cards. Bonus!


Comments