Beauty is in the Eye of the Beer Holder

I love a good pun, don't you? Club Scrap's Hops & Barley--Another Round was a fun collection to work with. I made these pages using the assembly instructions they include with purchase.

My husband and I enjoy visiting wineries and micro breweries now and then. This kit is perfect for scrapping some of those memories.


Now I realize these papers were designed with beer in mind, but the hops artwork reminded me of the grape clusters from this vineyard. It's my own darn page, right?


One of my favorite wineries in Door County is Simon Creek. The grounds are stunning and they have a lovely deck overlooking the vineyards. It's the perfect place to enjoy a glass of vino.


The "trapped" saying makes me chuckle. These pages include a variety of selfies and date night pics from my Instagram. Taking photos of adult beverages may seem a little silly to some, but they serve as a photo journal of sorts, commemorating special moments shared with my hubby.


My friend Jami and I stopped at the Leinie Lodge in Chippewa Falls a few years back. Leinenkugel's is a smaller brewery well-known throughout Wisconsin. Their Honey Weiss is one of my all time favorite brews.

If you need an excuse to go enjoy a cold brew, look no further than Hops & Barley

Cheers!



Comments

  1. I'm finally making some time to go through your blog posts and I love these posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment